Re: Release Date of Woody?

Not no plans, but no schedule.  Debian has been burned once by having a
set release schedule: a CD manufacturer jumped the gun for Debian
1.0.  Ever since that day, Debian releases have not been on a set
schedule, but released when a set of release goals has been met and a
freeze to ensure that the release is bug free has been satisfied.  Look at
about spring or summer, 2001 the way things are going.

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.