Re: testing to be implemented on ftp-master

Anthony Towns wrote:
> In addition, unreleased architectures will only appear in unstable (sid),
> not testing.

I assume this is because if we were to wait for some packages to be
recompiled for all archs (including unreleased ones) before moving
them from unstable to testing, we would wait an unacceptable long time
for some of them (is this the reason?).

Would be possible to remove the requirement of sync with released
architectures so that we could have testing for unreleased ones as well?
[ The ability to submit architecture-specific bugs would help too ].