Re: testing to be implemented on ftp-master

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 04:20:24PM +0100 , Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously James Troup wrote:
> > Two words: package pools.
>
> >From what Anthony said I gathered everything that is currently
> in woody needs to be moved into the pool.. that's a huge move.

If I understand correctly, that will eventually happen even without aj. With
every upload the package is moved from (potato,woody) to pool.

				Petr Cech
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

<sgore> "Debian - 3 million penguins can't be wrong."