Disk Images labeling

Hi!

On Friday evening I installed Potato on a laptop (well the type of the
machine doesn't matter here). I used the official disk images for that.
What annoyed me a bit is that binary-1 and binary-1_NON_US have the same
.disk/info file which leads apt to assume that they are the same and
complains that it can't find ssh on the binary-1 CDROM. As I knew about
the non-us thing I put the non-us CD in the drive and hit return again and
it worked, but a user not so familiar may be very confused.
Is there any reason not to distinguish the .disk/info files between
binary-1 and binary-1_NON-US ?

Christoph

--
* Christoph Baumann                                          *
* cbauman1@ix.urz.uni-heidelberg.de                          *