nm.debian.org has new improved statistics

First I want to take this opportunity to thank Craig Small both for his
work as an AM, and for his programming efforts which have created the
web page interface to our database that we currently enjoy.

In the last few days, Craig has fixed the statistics displayed on the main
login page at nm.debian.org. These new statistics are now both correct and
useful. There is even a pointer to a page of description about what the
statistics mean, and what you can expect from these numbers.

I want to thank everyone who pointed out the difficulties with the old
presentation. The discussion brought back ancient memories of university
level probability and sadistics classes, and I was pleased to see that
several in the group have been exposed to such "ugly things" as that.

Luck,

Dwarf