Re: ITP: water -- A graphical water effect demo.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 02:44:47PM +0100, Uwe Hermann <uh1763@bingo-ev.de> was heard to say:
> #> cat /usr/share/doc/water/BUGS
>
> If you enable surfer mode and whirlpool mode, the program crashes.
>
> #>
>

> That might be the problem.
>
> I'll try to find out more about it, maybe I can even fix this...

  That's part of it, but I've also hit problems when randomly clicking.
Hitting "z" while right-clicking appears to do it fairly reliably.
  I have a suspicion that something is overflowing or going out of bounds
(does the water affect stuff more than one pixel away?  Could the program
be running off the array edge?)

   Too lazy to debug this,
  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                 "The spork is strong with him..." -- Fluble                 |