Re: ITP: water -- A graphical water effect demo.
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ITP: water -- A graphical water effect demo.
- From: Uwe Hermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:44:47 +0100
- Message-id: <20001214144446.A13894@shusaku>
- In-reply-to: <20001213231929.A4189@torrent>; from Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu on Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 11:19:29PM -0500
- References: <20001212224535.A6887@shusaku> <20001213231929.A4189@torrent>
On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 11:19:29PM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:
> Cute. This looks astonishingly like an ancient DOS graphical demo I saw
> once..is it a port?
Dunno. But judging from the fact that the background file is a *.bmp,
I'd say yes.
> Also, can anything be done about the fact that it tends to crash after a
> few seconds of usage? :)
#> cat /usr/share/doc/water/BUGS
If you enable surfer mode and whirlpool mode, the program crashes.
That might be the problem.
I'll try to find out more about it, maybe I can even fix this...
Uwe Hermann <email@example.com>