Re: netsacape running wild

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 08:18:58PM -0600, Nathan E Norman wrote:
> Has anyone had trouble with anchors in Mozilla?  I've got some links
> (to internal pages unfortunately or I'd publish the URLs) with anchors
> but mozilla ignores the anchor and starts at the top.

Sometime here too. Seems that you should _not_ do anything when Mozilla's

Another problem is with Chinese, visiting http://www.debian.org/ in Chinese,
Mozilla will dump html source and http headers on the bottom of every pages
for quite _long_ and crashes much often than visiting English pages.

Anyway, Mozilla's better and better..

--
Zhao Wei <zw@debian.org>