Re: netsacape running wild

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 10:40:56AM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> apart from that, mozilla's great. much better, faster, more stable than
> netscape. still crashes occasionaly, but that's acceptable for a beta
> program.

Has anyone had trouble with anchors in Mozilla?  I've got some links
(to internal pages unfortunately or I'd publish the URLs) with anchors
but mozilla ignores the anchor and starts at the top.

I've also had little luck getting the PSM to behave with mozilla, but
as I recall getting it right at my last job this is almost certainly
loose nut behind keyboard error.

Cheers,

Micromuse Inc.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.