Re: A Sample

    Pharaoh> Dear Sirs Thanks for your prompt reply and we wish from
    Pharaoh> you to send us a sample of your Linux product to know it
    Pharaoh> well in comparison with the products of the other
    Pharaoh> cpmpanies....

As I said in my previous mail, Debian GNU/Linux is a voluntary organisation,
spread out over the whole world. We make, in our own (not so :) humble opinions,
the best server operating system. Focused on stability, ease of upgrade and
security, we think we have succeeded in making the best Linux distribution
for the Internet community.

We are, however, not a company, nor a organisation with funds to give
pressed CD's away. With luck, you will find a developer close to you that are
willing to sell, or give you a CD. However, I could not see that we have any
developers in Egypt...

In the links I gave you, you are however free to download our distribution,
free of charge. You also have the option to download the CD images  yourself
so that you can burn the CD's on your own with the help of a CD writer.

I don't know of any distributor of Debian GNU/Linux in Egypt or in that
part of the world. The closest official Debian GNU/Linux distributor would
be the one in Greece. Please see the Vendors page on http://www.debian.org/.
--
class struggle cracking Khaddafi Ft. Bragg killed KGB kibo Peking
munitions Delta Force SEAL Team 6 nitrate counter-intelligence FSF