Re: debian-devel-digest Digest V100 #412

Hello. IM a newbie.  Loving the debian community but i have seen the
same thing about "i upgraded to woody and now X broken or i cant startx"

I have tried searching through the mailing list archirve but its very hard
to find what (or know what to find) a newbie is looking for.

I was wondering if there is maybe some board (not a discussion board)
but a post where Post about the latest trouble are put up in a faq,
so that newbie can check in every few days,
thus when people upgradeed to XF4.01 and didnt know about dexter which
would have fixed lots of newbie frustration, may a post where newbie can
read from

i hope this is clear