kde 2.1

For those of you who are interested in snapshot versions of the upcomming
kde 2.1 release you can add the following apt line and grab them. (for
woody only).  I use this as my primary desktop and from my daily use they
seem pretty stable.  I'm not going to upload them officially until the
beta comes out due to the ever changing nature of it all...but I want to
allow those who want to check it out, use new fetures, verify bugs are
closed, etc...to do so.

deb http://kde.tdyc.com woody main crypto

Ivan
--