Re: I'm not quitting that easy. (Was: Re: I would like to vote also.)

    Nicolás> Bah.. if he really doesn't want to resign, the resignation should
    Nicolás> considered withdrawn... there's not need to be nasty. Bruce Perens did
    Nicolás> something like that and continued in the project.. right? =)

    Joseph> Resignation from the project in this case has been used as an attempt to
    Joseph> garner sympathy.  He never intended to resign.  His resignation letters
    Joseph> were both written just because he wanted someone to tell him not to and
    Joseph> sign his key.

 An interesting psychoanalysis, but not quite the reality.  My
 feelings got hurt, and I got angry, and I "quit".

 One day I logged into irc.debian.org:#debian-devel and James Troupe
 said something like "hey, it's fuckwit".  It was very rude.  That's
 the day I "quit".  Branden Robinson has also been rude in similar
 fashion.  I think they spend too much time alone at a PC and need to
 work on their social skills a little.  I'm a real person, not some
 text adventure character you can say anything you like to.

 Granted, I'm not a major contributor, but I have worked on the
 project in important ways (eg: see boot-floppies CVS) and don't
 deserve to be treated like that.  When I'm farther along in my
 education, I will contribute more signifigantly.