Re: cleaning up our task packages

On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Roland Bauerschmidt wrote:

> I would say that this case is too specific. Maybe task-mail-server would
> be better, depending on an imap daemon and a pop3 daemon and
> recommanding sslwrap...

That makes sense.  And UW even have a pop3 server as part of the imapd
source (ipopd package) though I'm not saying it has to be that one.  What
do the people organizing tasks think about this idea?

Oh and fyi, now there is a uw-imapd-ssl package with SSL/TLS functionality
built in.  No need for sslwrap anymore.  It's in non-us which might be a
problem for task packages  but is otherwise DFSG-free.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>