Re: cleaning up our task packages

On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 09:38:53PM +0200, Dmitry Borodaenko <angdraug@mail.ru> was heard to say:
> And everyone else is welcome to dselect, of course.
>
> As Nils Lohner pointed out, Debian currently has just one level of
> hierarchy, dividing 4000+ packages into 20+ sections. You cannot make it
> browsable without adding two more levels.

  There was a rather long discussion of possible ways to do this
a few weeks ago.  I at least plan to work on it at some point in the
future (higher-priority things, Debian-related and otherwise, are in front
of it in the queue, though)

  Daniel

--
/----------------- Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> -----------------\
|                  Wisdom is one of the few things                            |