Re: cleaning up our task packages

Dmitry Borodaenko wrote:
> It is good idea to have that question asked, but I feel it is not the
> best place to ask. I think this complexity should go into tasksel or
> dselect. Combine that with what Ben says, and you get two types of
> hierarchy relations in the tasks tree, going down to the level of detail
> of distinct packages:

All this complexity and flexability is great.. for people who don't need
tasks. The audience for tasks is supposed to be more concenred with
gettng a system up and working doing a specific, well-defined task, than
they are with the details of every package it involves. Adding
additional questions to the mix is moving directly away from this goal.

--
see shy jo