Re: cleaning up our task packages

Another thing that I think is important is that a task should actually
have the effect of installing a multitude of packages. If it doesn't,
you gain nothing over selecting packages by hand.

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 09:28:23PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> The resulting list would look something like:
>   x [ ] Imap                               IMAP Server                      ax
$ apt-cache show task-imap
Depends: uw-imapd | imap-server

>   x [ ] News Server                        USENET News Server               ax
$ apt-cache show task-news-server
Depends: inn2

These two packages in particular look pretty bougs, and there are
several others that are questionable, installing only 3-5 packages.