Re: cleaning up our task packages

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 09:28:23PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> Which doesn't include some very important tasks (task-web-server
> and task-programming come to mind), but is a large improvment from
> what we have now. And almost even fits on one screen.

What is task-programming supposed to include? There's really no one
opinion on what should go in that, which is why we have a C++ task, a C
task, and a Fortran task. (The Python tasks _are_ excessive, though.)

Maybe the languages should be seperated off into their own screen. If we
had a language picker in the install, we could set up the locales for
libc and pick the languages package, as well as whatever else language
specific we need to do.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org