Re: ITP: oms -- Open Media System DVD Player

First, why was this followed up to submit@bugs?  Second, Non-US is
traditionally not a haven for things illegal in the US, just for things
illegal to export from the US.  If you want to run with this, be advised
that you're attempting to change the Way Things Are Done.

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.