Re: Debian Developers in Sherbrooke or Montreal?

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 09:38:06AM -0500, Greg Stark wrote:

> I'm in Montreal, but I'm planning to be in Sherbrooke tonight for a concert.
> Just wondering if anyone's interested in exchanging PGP fingerprints quickly.
> I won't have a lot of time to hang around though. Or if anyone's planning to
> be in the Montreal area anytime we could do a Debian get together. We had a
> couple developers around here at one point but I'm not sure that's still true.

We are getting three brand new developpers (I signed their key in the last
few weeks). As of current developpers around here, most are more or less
active AFAICT. There are two I met and 3 or 4 I never really heard of other
than from db.debian.org ...

As of myself, I am in exam period so it's impossible for me. Maybe next time.

ciao

--
Remi