Re: object-oriented C programming

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 01:14:13PM +1100, Sam Couter wrote:
> I think you've just supported my point that C++ isn't really a good example
> of an OO language so much as a collection of hacks and extensions for C. ;)

can someone tell me just what the fuck this bullshit is all about?

it's really fucking simple. some people program in C. some people program in
C++. heck, some people program in pascal, and like it.

i started in pascal, and moved over to C++, and over time, i've tried my
hands at pure C. gee. it almost looks like the same language, just with
a slightly different syntax ... and? is it worth *all* this bullshit?

as i said before, some people use C, some C++. neither is Better Than The
Other One (tm). now sit the fuck down and stop acting like kids that go "you
use C, therefore you suck. oh, and my mother can kick your father's ass", or
the other way around. it wastes time better spent elsewhere.

thank you.

--
-m

When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to piss
you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but only 4
muscles to work the trigger of a good sniper rifle.