Re: Offline mail reader for several lists

It might not offer all the functionality you want, but I'd fetchmail from
your upstream, and disconnect.  Send mail into your local queue, and
reconnect later and dequeue (sendmail -q).

Keep your local folders in maildir format (that's possible, right?
wishlist bug?), and rsync them with some other server, maybe.

						- chad

--
Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>   URL: http://web.chad.org/   (GPG)
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced".