Re: object-oriented C programming

[ Eray Ozkural writes ]

> WTF are you talking about?
>
> Object-oriented means the system provides a way to specify inheritance
> relationship. Where is inheritance, here?

Since you are apparently still in college, I leave "how to implement
inheritance" as an excercise to the reader :-)

It IS doable. It's just not as pretty as a language with direct inheritance
support.

If YOU dont want to use this methodology, fine. Just keep quiet, and let
others who DO want to use it, discuss it.

But probably best if those others email me off the debian-devel list :-)