Re: Coda

* Nicolás Lichtmaier

| > You can run coda with kerberos
|
| Is it ok Coda for production use..

Well, I don't know.  It probably won't delete all you files, but it
might crash occasionally.  (This is according to the guy who gave me
the kerberos patches for Coda to make it compile with Heimdal). I
haven't used Coda for some time, though.

| I thought it was an experimental thing... Is the Windows client
| stable?

I don't run windows, so I can't answer that question.

--

Tollef Fog Heen
Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are.