Re: Woody Progress

On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 07:17:31PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 10:10:40PM +0000, Richard Taylor wrote:
> > IIRC, you are correct. Now did I also hear that XF86 4 is also planned
> > for a potato point release? Surely not... cool if it was though!
>
> Not from me.  I don't think it's a good idea.  Too much is changing.
>
> OTOH, unofficial XF4 packages for woody are available, so people can play
> with it if they want to.

I think you meant "unofficial X4 packages for potato", and just as a
reminder to others on this list, these are available from:

deb http://people.debian.org/%7Ecpbotha/ xf401_potato/i386/
deb http://people.debian.org/%7Ecpbotha/ xf401_potato/all/

I usually lag Branden's packages by one or two, but that's because I wait
till it looks like the woody packages perform well and then build.

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/