Re: xmms-vorbis install problems on woody

On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 07:15:24PM +0100, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> I must admit, you got me worried about my mental health :) I feel much
> better now. Looks like apt-get and/or the packager need some medical
> assistance :)

Actually, I think xmms may also need to Provides: xmms-vorbis since it now
does in order to fix apt's problem resolver.

<knghtbrd> eek, not another one...
<knghtbrd> Seems ever developer and their mother now has a random
           signature using irc quotes ...
<knghtbrd> WHAT HAVE I STARTED HERE??