Re: ITP: gvd

On Sun, Dec 03, 2000 at 12:21:53AM -0500, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> I've been trying to get up the energy to do this for Alpha.  Any tips on
> where to start would be appreciated, though, since the docs for porting it
> are very lacking...

FWIW, the specs of the professional ($$$) version describe it as
compatible with Tru64 Unix and VMS, so I bet it either already has
internal Alpha support in the free version or could easilly be ported
to Alpha.

While I'm not an Ada programmer, I'm glad to see the spread of
alternative compiled languages which will result in more choice for
programmers without an inherent performance penalty.