Re: ITP plex86, if it complies to DFSG

> The key sticking point was the "with plex86" in the second to
> last line.  If the bios was a second package, one could argue that it
> wasn't distributed with plex86.

Yes, you are quite right, I guess for the moment as plex86 is almost
unusable without vga (no serial, no net) I think it sounds good to put it
all as a package in non-free and thus avoid the "you are not distributing it
with plex86" problem :-)

> There was some rummor about a free VGA bios, but I don't think anything
> ever came about of that.

Haven't heard anything, and it isn't on the plex source, so...

I'll ask about this however.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net