ITP plex86, if it complies to DFSG

  Plex86 is an Open Source x86 PC virtualization program which let's you
  concurrently run multiple x86 operating systems and corresponding
  software on your x86 machine.  It is distributed under the GNU LGPL
  license.

They haven't done any realease yet, but cvs compiles clean and runs quite
well also, well, don't expect it to run too much, I mean, on my P200MMX it
kind of walks ;-)

I really Intended to Package it, if nobody has already ITP it, but looking
at the license of the VGA BIOS it uses, seems It cannot go in main, and I
doubt it can go on non-fre either, the license file that comes with that
BIOS says:

The VGA BIOS from Elpin Systems, Inc. (http://www.elpin.com/)
is now permanently licensed for use with plex86, courtesy
of MandrakeSoft, creators of the leading "Linux-Mandrake"
distribution (http://www.linux-mandrake.com/).  You may
freely use/distribute it with plex86, as long as it is used
in plex86 for the intended use as a VGA BIOS.

Well, I'd really like to know about other opinions about this license :-)

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net