Re: ITP: hyperbole, infodock - integrated productivity enviroments built atop of emacs

Gil Bahat <coutal@netvision.net.il> writes:
> Infodock is an integrated software development and internet productivity
> toolset built on top of emacs. it features custom-tailored menubars
> tailored for many editing modes and fontifying schemes for many
> programming languages. it also integrates with other beopen tools
> (like oo-browser and hyperbole).

What's the license?  I was thinking that the original author was trying to
commercialize this in some way.

--Mike

--
[O]ne of the features of the Internet [...] is that small groups of people can
greatly disturb large organizations.  --Charles C. Mann