Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Paul Slootman wrote:

> On Thu 30 Nov 2000, Bas Zoetekouw wrote:
> >
> > > You won't. I'll be glad to help running the booth.
> > <aol> me too </aol>
> Ditto.
>
> Maybe we should take this to the NL list?

Which NL list? debian-l10n-dutch@lists.debian.org? (Doesn't seem fully
appropriate, but I guess we can "mis-use" it for this worthy cause ;-)

Already any volunteers to do the "official" things like contacting Lizzie etc.?

Or let me put it differently: who of the people intending to be at the LEA is
absolutely _not_ willing/able to handle the official things? (Mail me
privately if you want :-)

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer