kernel with supermount

Hi,

I wonder why the kernel distributed by Debian doesn't have the supermount
filesystem. I've been using a supermount kernel with potato from months and
it works very well.

If you want to try it you can find a patch for kernel-sources-2.2.17 at:

  http://people.debian.org/~dz/supermount-0.1.5-2.2.17.patch.gz

The patch is taken from the Mandrake kernel sources and adapted to debian
kernel sources.

Can we have it in the next official kernel?

--
Massimo Dal Zotto

|  Massimo Dal Zotto               email: dz@cs.unitn.it               |
|  Via Marconi, 141                phone: ++39-0461534251              |
|  38057 Pergine Valsugana (TN)      www: http://www.cs.unitn.it/~dz/  |
|  Italy                             pgp: see my www home page         |