Re: ITP: broadcast2000, mpeg2movie, xmovie [...]

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:
> Samuel Hocevar wrote:
> >    There are a few issues with the MPEG2 tools. I will remove DeCSS code
> > from them, and will try to clarify the license for mpeg2movie (code is
> > GPL, but a few parts were taken from the reference encoder). If I can't
> > work it out, I'll retract the ITP for mpeg2movie.
>
> Okay, remove that and hand it over to me as a patch so I can reapply it.
> If you can't work it out, be sure to send the sources to me. :>

   I am afraid I don't understand what you are trying to tell me. Are
you the upstream author of one of the Heroine software ? What sources
are you talking about ? They are all available on the web page.

   If you were just working on one of those programs, just tell me, I'll
leave it to you. I have enough of them to keep me occupied.

Best regards,
Sam.
--
Samuel Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> <http://sam.zoy.org/>
for DVDs in Linux screw the MPAA and ; do dig $DVDs.z.zoy.org ; done | \