Re: ITP: powermanga, rcalc, gniall, broadcast2000, mpeg2movie, xmovie, dgen, ez-ipupdate, netsh, narval, koalamud, smaug, papaya

Samuel Hocevar wrote:
>    There are a few issues with the MPEG2 tools. I will remove DeCSS code
> from them, and will try to clarify the license for mpeg2movie (code is
> GPL, but a few parts were taken from the reference encoder). If I can't
> work it out, I'll retract the ITP for mpeg2movie.

Okay, remove that and hand it over to me as a patch so I can reapply it.
If you can't work it out, be sure to send the sources to me. :>

Keep hacking,

--
Eray (exa) Ozkural
e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr