ITP: sel -- Fullscreen file-selection and execution tool

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Copyright: GPL
Author: Thomas Kluge

Hello all!

I'm in the nm queue but already being processed :)
I have already packaged sel, I should have filled this ITP sooner;
anyway, here it goes.
Feel free to take a look at
http://fsmunoz.freeshell.org/debian/dists/woody/source/main/utils/ to
see what you think of it.

 sel displays a listing of files like a file-manager. You can move
around
 using the arrow-keys and run a command given on the command-line on the
 selected file with the <RETURN> - key. If you've installed the
terminfo-
 library delivered with ncurses, sel will use colors.

Frederico S. Muñoz
fsmunoz@sdf.lonestar.org