ITPs: XVL and mod_virgule

Hi.
i'm going through the waiting-to-start-new-maintainer-process
process :-) at the moment, but I'd like to register my ITP's for
these two projects with you folks.
I have packages built for them, which I'm tested, but I would
like to ask for a sponsor for them so that hopefully I can get
these -very cool- programs into Debian as soon as possible.
For your information, mod_virgule is the engine for
www.advogato.org. I'm proposing to package the version Luke
Leighton has been working on. the homepage is at
virgule.sourceforge.net and the code is under version 2 of the
GPL

cheers,
-Thom

** thom@planetarytramp.net *********** http://www.planetarytramp.net **

    If geiger counter does not click, the coffee, she is just not thick.
                                 --Pitr, UF