Re: Funny situation with Licq.

Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com> writes:

> I guess that I thought of a "Debian bug" as being something like
> "package foo-1.4 depends on the wrong version of library bar,
> and the program doesn't execute because of this."

If there is a bug in a Debian package there is a bug in a Debian
package no matter whose fault it is. And we should make our best to
inform our users that the package is buggy. And that should happen
through the BTS.

The BTS is not just for packaging bugs.

--
"If I had been brought up in a different time [...] perhaps I'd
 be totally comfortable in ML and would find C unsafe, a little