Hits Against Hunger and Re: libtool bites us again (aka Libtool's Revenge, part II)

Dear Re: libtool bites us again (aka Libtool's Revenge, part II) Webmaster,

I found your site through lycos and noticed that you have a link to the hunger site.

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Hits Against Hunger.Com, a new inititive in online activism.

Hits Against Hunger.Com was established co-operatively between Alan Shawn Feinstein and the Feinstein Foundation of Providence Rhode Island, International Mining and Development and Superrico Internet Services. The site went online in September of 2000 and was so successful that over $75 000 has already been donated.

This high donation total is attributed to the fact that each donation is US$1.00, i.e. over 80 cups of food, 100% of which goes to hunger charities.

This value is unmatched in the click-to-donate industry. For this we have Hits Against Hunger's benefactor, Alan Shawn Feinstein and The Feinstein Foundation to thank.

I also feel it is important to add that I am trying to differentiate Hits Against Hunger.Com from the pack of click-to-donate sites by providing our users with more than just the opportunity to donate a few cups of food. To achieve this, I have created a set of what I call "HungerTools". These tools allow users of Hits Against Hunger.Com to accomplish more than just the donation. These tools are . . .

?HungerPartners? allows anti-hunger charities and hunger groups to participate in Hits Against Hunger.Com and the Feinstein challenge as donation recipients

?HungerWatch? allows users the opportunity to view their donation proceeds in action. After the donation process is completed, a separate page will feature real-time video of food being distributed from a ?HungerPartners? project.

The pilot project, starting in December, will feature web-cam video of food being distributed from a food bank in Toronto.

I think users will really enjoy the chance to see their donations transformed into tangible foodstuffs for the hungry.

?HungerMail? provides users with the ability to email their political representatives regarding hunger policies and programs.

This allows the user to lobby his/her state/federal representatives on hunger issues.

?HungerAlert? is an email-based tool that notifies Hits Against Hunger.Com users when a world hunger related crisis arises.

In all, I think that Hits Against Hunger excels above the competition by providing individual charities with the ability to receive proceeds from the site, and by donating US$1.00 compared to the industry average of .25c, and finally by providing users with a better opportunity to participate in online hunger activism.

Please let me know what you think about my strategies. If possible please also include a link to Hits Against Hunger from your pages, code for banners is available at . . .

http://www.hitsagainsthunger.com/html/code.html

Thank you. It is through your support that projects like Hits Against Hunger.Com can be sucessful.

Noah Jackson
Webmaster, co-founder, and Jack-of-all-trades for
Hits Against Hunger.Com
webmaster@hitsagainsthunger.com
superrico@on.aibn.com
explore  contact with your free 2bpop software http://www.bcity.com/linkenterprise/2bpop