Re: how to enable bluesky fonts in tetex

Please reply only to debian-tetex-maint if necessary.

From: Martin Maciaszek <mmaciaszek@gmx.net>
Subject: how to enable bluesky fonts in tetex
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 20:38:00 +0100

> I noticed that tetex comes with the bluesky fonts. But dvips
> still uses the pixel fonts in my postscript files. Why?
> What special magic do I have to apply to use the type 1 fonts?

Perhaps there might be many ways to use the bluesky fonts.
An easy way (but not necessary the best way) is to add

p +psfonts.cmz

(and perhaps "p +psfonts.amz" also)

in /etc/texmf/dvips/config.ps

Regards,			2000.11.18

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>