Re: DB3 symbol collisions solved...

> Er, no he isn't. Look at what he has done and look at the result. He made
> a program just like slapd that is linked to db3 but is really using db2
> when sasl is involved. He has proved this by the simple fact that the
> db_version symbol gets linked to db2 in his test program in the presense
> of sasl.

Damn, I didn't look close enough at his test. This very much sucks. The
odd thing is that slapd actually does use the db3 symbols. It would surely
crash otherwise, considering it uses things only found in db3. Plus the
fact that I inserted a db_version call into slapd to test it.

Ben...whois is checking this out some more...