Re: RFA: kernel-patch-int -- The international (crypto) kernel patch

Quoting Peter Makholm (peter@makholm.net):
> I don't have the time or the interest to maintaining this package anymore.
> The upstream patch contains a lot of patented code which have to be
> removed from every version of the package. I don't use 2.2.X kernels
> anymore so I can't really test the patches.
I'd like to take this, if nobody objects :)

Greets,
	Robert
--
|      rvdm@cistron.nl - Cistron Internet Services - www.cistron.nl        |
|          php3/c/perl/html/c++/sed/awk/linux/sql/cgi/security             |