RFA: kernel-patch-int -- The international (crypto) kernel patch

Package: wnpp
Severity: normal

I don't have the time or the interest to maintaining this package
anymore. The upstream patch contains a lot of patented code which have
to be removed from every version of the package. I don't use 2.2.X
kernels anymore so I can't really test the patches.

(This should have been done long time ago)

--
"If I had been brought up in a different time [...] perhaps I'd
 be totally comfortable in ML and would find C unsafe, a little