Re: Insight 5.0 and GDB 5.0

No, Tk usually works alot better on X than on Windows.  I didn't do a lot of work on Linux, mostly on Solaris, but the Solaris version of the Insight GUI was always significantly better than the Windows version.  Don't know what you are seeing, sorry...

On Monday, November 13, 2000, at 06:17 PM, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:

> Hi Jim,
> It looks like uncommenting TK_USE_INPUT_METHODS didn't give a big
> performance boost. Perhaps tcl/tk works better on windows.. :?
> Thanks,
> --
> Eray (exa) Ozkural
> Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara
> e-mail: erayo@cs.bilkent.edu.tr
> www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo

Jim Ingham                                   jingham@apple.com
Developer Tools - gdb