Re: Insight 5.0 and GDB 5.0

Eray,

No, Tk usually works alot better on X than on Windows.  I didn't do a lot of work on Linux, mostly on Solaris, but the Solaris version of the Insight GUI was always significantly better than the Windows version.  Don't know what you are seeing, sorry...

Jim

--
Jim Ingham                                   jingham@apple.com
Developer Tools - gdb