Re: Craig Sanders

> I think it is partly the responsibility of the sender to watch out for
> the limits of the receiver to what offensive really is, and the
> responsibility of the receiver to point out in a friendly manner if he feels
> that this limit is crossed.

Oh God. Please don't tell me next that the Linux mascot is going to be
changed from a penguin to Barney the dinosaur.

If you can't stand tempers and attitudes get out of Debian.

Better yet, stay away from the computing world in general.

I'm sure as hell not going to start sensoring myself because something I say
might push the "limits" of a receiver, whatever that means.

Somebody didn't like the way another person expressed a private opinion and
aired it out in an effort to start a "me too" club, probably with the intent
of getting the other guy kicked.

Guess what?

No one cares.

Move along, nothing to see here.