BTS problems

Hello,

I stated several problems with the BTS.  I used to access the BTS
via the entry "Index of developers of packages with open bugs".
This entry vanished from http://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control.

But there is such a link on the translated pages (at least the German
one).  If I try to follow it on http://www.debian.org/ I get a 404 error
but the mirrors in The Netherlands and Germany have such a page
listing all developers with packages with open bugs.  Unfortunately
the list of open bugs which can be accessed via this page is
completely outdated.  (Yes, there is a hint about possibly outdated
information because of changes in the BTS).

Suggestion:
  1. Please get the translation in sync with the English version or
     remove it.  Perhaps we should try to implement a system which
     automatically makes translations invisble after changes of the
     original until they reflect the same contents.  -  Better no
     translation than a wrong one.
  2. Reinstall the Link "Index of developers of packages with open bugs"
     (or what its exact name was) and add a short explanation for
     the developer how to get all the bugs he is responsible for
     quick and easy.

Yes, I noticed that there is a mail-access and I had a short view on the
syntax but currently I have no time to fiddle around with such stuff.
I just wanted to quickly fix some bugs and not spending my time on how
to access the BTS - even if I admit that the mail access could have
advantages.  A complete example which would fit suggestion 2. would
be a great help for stupid and ignorant people like me, who are not able
to follow all threads on BTS changes on this list.

Kind regards

         Andreas.