Re: ITP: OpenH323

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 10:19:52PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> I would like to package the OpenH323 code.

Please do. I've had a look at this not too long ago (as have a few other
people, see previous ITPs to this list from earlier in the year), and
it's somewhat tricky. There're two libraries that need to be packaged
(pwlib and the openh323 lib itself), but unfortunately they don't seem to
be treated as regular libs, and they're generally accessed via a Makefile
fragment in a location specified by an environment variable (or two).

Cheers,
aj

                                      -- Dave Clark