Mozilla 0.6 Nightly in Progeny Debian

I'm packaging a (relatively) stable 0.6 nightly snapshot (based
on your M18), and i see a problem with the version numbers: dpkg
thinks M18 is newer than 0.6 *and* 1.0. I can't see any way out
of this other than an epoch, but i don't want to step on your
toes.

One proposed solution is to just use a version number like
M18+20001110. While not entirely accurate, it would upgrade M18
while not stepping on your toes Helix-style by introducing an
epoch.

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@progeny.com
Software Developer