Re: [OT] Upgrade madness (Was: Re: Do developers tend to run unstable?)

I just let apt-get run in a screen, so if I want, I can leave it running and check on the progress from my laptop.  I also do this when I'm compiling kernels...

	--xsdg

::snip::

> I have a cron job to do
> 	apt-get update && apt-get --yes --download-only dist-upgrade
> nightly. It spares me much of the pain of watching downloads run, even
> though DSL mitigates that somewhat.
::snip::

> Cheers,
> Bill
::snip::
 / It is better to let one suspect that you are a fool than to open your mouth\
{    and leave them no doubt.    http://xsdg.hypermart.net  xsdg@softhome.net  }