Re: Do developers tend to run unstable?

On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 06:15:35PM -0000, Richard Taylor wrote:
> Do you use a fully woody system for development of Debian
> packages? It seems to me that you would need to, but I would like
> to know from an actual developer's POV.

A complete system updated to woody isn't strictly necessary, I for example
am still running most of the stuff from potato. I've gotten just a few bits
and pieces that my packages needed from woody. OTOH I would be using more
stuff from woody if I had a network connection that could survive daily
dist-upgrades...