Re: task-kde broken

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 10:52:53AM -0500 , David A. Greene wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, David Starner wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 09:57:10AM -0500, David A. Greene wrote:
> > > I cannot install task-kde (or any kde components) because liblcms is
> > > not available in the archive...
> >
> > Yes. Stuff like this happens all the time in unstable.
>
> I'm aware of that.  I just wanted to point out the problem.  Is there
> a better way to do this?  Do I contact the maintainer directly?

Why? The package is ready, liblcms is also Ivan's package ...

> How would I go about finding the maintainer of a package?

Look at it? It's in the control file

				Petr Cech
P.S. qt2.2 build without liblcms was just installed. It should make you happy.
--
Debian GNU/Linux maintainer - www.debian.{org,cz}
           cech@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz

* Joy sees a potato running down the street and shouting "I'm late! I'm late!" ;))